Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


Here's what I'm celebrating this week:

- I got runner up for my WEP piece, which I'm super happy about! So glad I put the time and effort in.

- My sister's getting married in July, so we went to a wedding fair with her on Sunday, and she got a lot of things sorted, so that's good. She's starting to get stressed, now! We had a meal out with our parents, too, so that was nice.

- The nights are starting to get lighter! Don't get me wrong, I love winter (it's my favourite time of year) but I am looking forward to warmer weather and longer days. 

Comments

  1. Yay! Congrats on getting runner up for your WEP piece! Wishing your sister the best with her upcoming nuptials. I can't wait for Spring! Have a great weekend, Laura! Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting runner up for that amazing WEP piece. I remember how excited I was to get a badge in December. You deserve yours so much Laura! Warmer weather is a lovely thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome you got runner up.
    We're having summer right now. Shame it's supposed to be winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting runner up in WEP. I thought your story was excellent! I'm glad your sister got bridal things sorted and hope she doesn't get too stressed. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being runner up! The wedding planning outing with your sister sounds like tons of fun. Enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your sister! And HUGE congrats on taking runner up. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!