What's Up Wednesday

What’s Up Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Erin L Funk and Jaime Morrow, and the idea is to let other bloggers know where you are with any writing and reading goals you may have.


It's broken down into four headings:

1. What I'm Reading

I finished Order of the Phoenix the other day, so now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

2. What I'm Writing (+ Writing Goal)

I'm quite pleased with the writing I've done this past week; it's not a great amount, but since I've spent the last few months writing nothing at all, I'm pleased with the couple of pages I have done this week. 

My writing goal for next week is to open up my NaNo edits again, and get to work.

3. What Works for Me

Getting back into writing slowly, rather than trying to do too much too fast. I think if I'd dived in headfirst and tried to do loads straight away, it would have put me off writing for longer.

4. What Else I've Been Up To
I went shopping with my mum on Sunday, which was a lot of fun. It's always nice when we have days out together, especially since I don't live with her any more. 

Comments

  1. Glad you spent time with your mom. And started writing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting into writing again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read those same Harry Potter books earlier this month. I still have to pick up Deathly Hallows.

    It's great that you're getting back into writing. I've always found that being happy with what you're creating is always more important than how many words you churned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easing into writing after a break is always a good idea, I think. A couple pages is a great start! Good luck with those edits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you may get to make a snowman Miss Laura. . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your writing progress. I also must take a peek at what I wrote for NaNo... hopefully it's not too much of a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love HP. Read all the books twice!!! So glad your writing going well. Always nice to spend time with mum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to hear about your reading and writing progress. Yay for shopping! Have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading, writing, and shopping! Two of my very favorite things! (Sorry, as a man, I'm just not into shopping)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!