Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating: 

- I started my new position at work yesterday. I had a good day, although it was a little stressful. It'll take some getting used to, but I'm glad I went for it. 

- I reached 400 blog posts on my blog this week - that's a lot of posting! 

- I figured out one of the reasons why I haven't been writing much lately - distractions! Since the move last December, my computer has been in the same room as the TV, and when it's on (most of the time) I can't concentrate on writing. I've started putting earphones in and listening to my writing music again, and it's done wonders. 

- I've been watching the Harry Potter films this week - I'd forgotten how much I loved them! They're not as good as the books, but they're still so good. 

Comments

  1. Well done reaching the 400 posts, and I am very pleased you have worked out how to write more. . . . . writing good. tv bad.

    I am glad the job got off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your new position.
    Congratulations on four hundred posts.
    And smart to resort to headphones to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 400 blog posts is a reason to celebrate. Congrats on the new position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that about the job. The TV distracts me when I write too so I do blogging when I want to watch TV. Two birds and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 400 posts is great, think I'm about halfway to that! Glad the new job has started well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 400 posts! You are a busy beaver. As for distractions, all the happenings with what is going on in the world has done that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disconnect my TV four years ago. Greatest thing I ever did for my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We must be some kind of twins... because I'm two away from 400 blog posts and I've been watching Harry Potter all week and I'm distracted while writing because my TV is always on. Woah, cool! Good luck getting rid of distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Harry Potter movies are pretty great, and the books are legendary. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you like the new job. I can't write with the TV on either. So I take my computer to another room if I can. It's just usually the cold room...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Distractions are my worst enemy. I mean, who would rather hand wash dishes than edit something already written?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!