Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- The three days off I had this week - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It was a bank holiday on Monday, so I got the day off, and it was great. I went shopping with my mum and her boyfriend, then we went to a garden centre for lunch. 

- Getting back into a routine after the A to Z challenge. It's nice not to have so much to catch up on every time I come home from work - I've had a pretty relaxing week. 

- I'm going on holiday next week, and I can't wait! It'll be nice to have a break from work and spend some time with my family. I'm not going to schedule any posts for the week, so the next time I'll be posting will be my next Celebrate post. 

Comments

  1. Glad you had three days off in a row.
    I'll get that calm routine back next week. Wednesday's IWSG felt like the Challenge all over again for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three days off and then going on holiday? That's awesome! We all need a break sometimes, and I hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the holiday Miss Laura. . . I hope it is sunny for you . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three days off, down time without so much to catch up on AND a holiday next week? I'm celebrating for you! lol Have a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those days off are priceless. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three days off, back into the groove, and a holiday? Wowza! Wonderful celebrations! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots to celebrate, Laura. Hope you have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holiday! I'm very jealous... I'm working an 11 day stretch with no days off, and I'm sure a holiday would be very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your holiday, Laura. We'll be thinking of you. So glad you had extra time off from work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy that time with family! I'll be doing the same thing next week, and while blogging is great and all, family > blog any day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bank holidays are the best! Not long until the next one ;-)

    Enjoy your holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The A - Z kept you pretty busy, I know. Thanks so much for your help as an AZTech this year. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahoo for holidays! Where did you go? Was it awesome? My brain is still puttering after the challenge, but just barely. I think it was a bit much to take on the challenge right up against a editorial deadline and listing a house for sell. Well, we're all still alive, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!