What's Up Wednesday

What’s Up Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Erin L Funk and Jaime Morrow, and the idea is to let other bloggers know where you are with any writing and reading goals you may have.



1. What I'm reading

I'm currently reading Fraction of Stone by Kelley Lynn. I'm enjoying it a lot so far; I should get it finished by the end of the week.

2. What I'm writing

A to Z posts! At the minute I'm just researching, but it won't take long to turn that research into posts for the challenge. I'm loving the research, it's very interesting.

3. What else I've been up to

Mostly I've been working, researching A to Z and watching Grey's Anatomy with my mum. I travelled over to Grimsby (where I used to live) yesterday to see my sister. We made pancakes for pancake day, so that was great. Then I went over to see my boyfriend, and had a great time watching anime with him, and planning our trip to York for my birthday next week.

4. What inspires me right now

Having a plan is what is inspiring me right now. For the first time in a while my timetable is full up of what I want to get done every day, and I'm actually getting it all done, which feels great. I always forget how useful having a proper plan is. 

Comments

  1. So glad to hear you are getting things done. Yes, having a plan makes a difference. I need to remember that. good luck with A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the trend of getting it done continues.
    I had to research a lot for my Challenge posts but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancake day! I don't know what that is but it sounds delicous.

    I am still on the fence about the A to Z since it's so much work. I will probably do it, but I have to allot the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to take part in the A-Z, but I have a feeling it would eat into my writing time too much. It sounds like a lot of fun, though!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, pancakes ^_^

    Have fun with your research :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a plan is the best thing ever. Seriously. I get so much done when I have a straight forward list of this is what needs to be done. I'm trying very hard to get back on track that way. I'm happy for you that you've reclaimed the planning thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your A to Z posts. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree about having a plan. I think being organized saves so much time in the long run. That's why I could never be a pantser when it comes to writing. You're the second person today that's mentioned Pancake Day. I'd never even heard of it before! Good thing I've been eating a ton of pancakes this week then! Have fun planning your birthday trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miss Laura. I am waiting now for the grand flurry . . . . It will not be long . . . .

    I had Pancakes too although I did not try to melt a cream egg in one like a certain member of my family did . . . . it did not entirely work, I told him he should have deep fried the whole thing in batter, but they did not listen to me.

    Rob Z Tobor

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Greys :) I did a marathon last week and it was great. I did start to do A to Z for April but stopped. I think it's to much to add to my plate - maybe next year.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-Z sounds like such a challenge! I hope you get some great posts in! Planning can definitely be inspiring! Glad it's working out so well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seem to recall visiting Grimsby when I was at university in Hull... it was a long time ago, so maybe the memory's playing tricks. I'll never forget York, though. We honeymooned there--beautiful and fascinating city. One of my favourite places in the UK.

    I'm not one to make a lot of formal plans, but I've found my days are always more productive when I set myself certain tasks to accomplish each day. It also feels less like I'm wasting this short and precious time I have on the planet. :)

    Have a productive week, Laura--and all the best with your A-to-Z research. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!