Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.


This week I'm celebrating:

- An awesome week spent at Centerparcs! I had a great week away in the woods, going on nature walks and even getting a little adventurous by trying out some interesting activities! I should be posting about it soon, but I'm well aware that I still haven't managed to post about Spain, so don't hold your breath!

- Being back at home with my Misty - I miss her a lot whenever I go away, and judging from her fussiness since we got back, she's missed me too!

- Another five days off work! I booked the whole weekend off (I'm only contracted Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, the rest I do is overtime) so I'm not back at work until Thursday. This is great, because I feel like I need a break to recover from my break! 

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I always need a vacation from my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Centreparcs makes for a great holiday, and everything's right there! Enjoy the extended weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've had a really good time off Laura, hope you enjoy the rest of your time off work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always need a vacation from my vacation, too. I think that's how you know you're doing it right. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed Centreparcs. Enjoy your few days at home catching up with little Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the break went well, nice to see you back (time does fly though)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nice walk in the woods can be good for the soul. I wish I had nice woods near where I live.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true. We often need a vacation from our vacation... Glad you had a great time and did something out of the ordinary! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for being part of the Blitz Team that visited my blog the other day. All the positive comments really made my day. Thanks again. :) Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a lovely break, Laura. I came by especially to welcome you to the Write...Edit...Publish monthly bloghop. HAUNTING will be especially exciting. Can't wait to read what you come up with!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you had such a nice break! And give Misty a hug from me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!