Celebrate the Small Things

Time for my favourite weekly bloghop! It always makes me happy, thinking about things I'm celebrating and reading about the things that other bloggers are celebrating :)


Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week.

This week I'm celebrating:

- My holiday is booked! I'm going to Alicante, in Spain, for 10 days at the end of July. Can't wait, I haven't been on a holiday abroad for about five years!

- I'm getting a lot of overtime in for the holiday - I was worried I wouldn't be able to get much, because we're overspent on wages, but I'm getting the two extra days a week I want :)

- Kitty! Still celebrating kitty, and we've settled on Misty as her name. She's getting bigger already, and she's super playful. I spend my whole shifts at work looking forward to a cuddle from her when I get home, she's really loving :)

Comments

  1. Yay for a holiday! Booking a trip can be a headache, but now you need only wait in anticipation for the time to come!

    I also think Misty is a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the holiday Laura, I guess it's just a fact that now you're going to have to start working more to get the money for this, good luck on that and hopefully it's enjoyable. Awesome about Misty as well, bet she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a holiday to look forward to is lovely. Good news on the overtime (will give you spending money for your hols!) and glad little Misty is settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Misty, glad you kept it as Kitty's name.
    Yay for the booked holiday, I'm sure it will be a blast. Now, also have fun working extra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty is a great name for your kitty, how cute. And your holiday sounds very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a terrific time on your vacation. Boy, I dream of my next vacation every day. Unfortunately It's not til December! Gotta stick in a weekend getaway or two in the meantime.

    Kitty sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got an internship! Finally something positive to say. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY to a new kitty! And aw ALICANTE!! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The holiday sounds good. It'll feel like even more of a treat since it's been so long since you went away last.

    Misty is a lovely name, you'll have to take lots of photos - they grow so fast!

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love having vacations to look forward to. Enjoy. Thanks for visiting my new blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is a great idea to celebrate the small things, we often take them for granted and miss them altogether. Lucky you to be going away, a well deserved rest I imagine, whats going to happen to Misty (lovely name) while your away. Blessings Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say I am passing by on the A-Z Road Trip and visiting all the blogs that I didn't have a chance to see in April.

      Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
      Art Blog

      Delete
  12. Looking forward to hearing all about your holiday, Laura. Now that you're getting some overtime, you'll be able to do things you'd really enjoy. Misty sounds very cute. Tell us what color she is and how old she is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting about Spain! I'm sure you'll love it :) Do we get to see a picture of Misty soon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!