Upcoming Blogfests!

So the blogfests that I've decided to join are mounting up, so I thought I'd do a post about them all! This is the first time I've scheduled a post, so I hope it publishes alright!


The first is the Lunar Lovin' Hop hosted by Mina Lobo from Some Dark Romantic. I love the idea of this blog fest, all you need to do is take a picture of the moon on Sunday night (the 27th) and then post the picture up on Monday (the 28th); simple! I love full moons, so I think I'll enjoy this one, assuming I remember to take a picture!


The next is the Re-introduce Myself Blogfest, hosted by Mark Koopmans, Elise Fallson, and C.M. Brown, and Stephen Tremp, also on Monday the 28th of January. For this one, the idea is to re-introduce yourself to all of the followers you've gained who may not know much about you. 


Celebrate the Small Things is a new weekly meme being hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. All you need to do is put up a post every Friday to celebrate something you've achieved during the week. I think this is a great idea, because there is always something to celebrate! Unfortunately because of my busy weekend, I didn't get to participate last Friday, but I certainly will be from now on!


And of course, the A to Z challenge is back for another year! I participated in this challenge last year for the first time, and I can't wait for this years! I have a couple of theme ideas up my sleeve, but nothing concrete yet. I'm hoping to write my posts in advance this time, to make it a little easier!

Comments

  1. Cool blogfests. I am going to tackle the A to Z again this year. Last year was my first. Thanks for getting these up as I was looking to join one pronto. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome :)
      I love the A to Z, can't wait for this year's.

      Delete
  2. I'm joining in a couple of those. Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined all od these! Looks we are gonna be super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I am in all of them. No wonder why the WiP is not getting anywhere. But they are all fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do kind of stop other kinds of writing, but they're a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. Interesting looking blogfests, I might sign up for some, if not all, of them. I'm already counting down the days until the A-Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I can't wait! I think it was the first ever blogfest I joined.

      Delete
  6. I will be back doing the A to Z this year. And will be back using as many A words B words C words and so on all the way to Z, much as I did last year. My big mistake last year was doing it twice, once in March then again in April. It has been suggested by one of my loyal followers that I consider writing a fairly tale for each day as the theme so why not it sounds like a good idea.

    I know you did reviews of fairy tales, stories and characters last year, which is when I started following. It just goes to show time does fly. I will just stick with the one blogfest as it is tricky enough posting every day as it is, so added complications are not needed but good luck with them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds like a good idea, I do like your fairy tales!
      It really does fly, I can't believe I've been blogging for almost a year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!